Monday, January 3, 2011

Update on Uganda Fund

So far three people have donated and I am thankful for them and I know God sees their gifts. $80 was sent to In His Hands to help support the home building. I think this is just a beginning and pray more is raised in 2011.

What else is in store for 2011? A wedding? Travel? I am sure steps of faith and trusting more in God will be part of this new year. New challenges will come up and more sacrifice, in all that comes I pray I (and you) come to know our God in a deeper way. Draw near to Him and He will draw near to you. ( James 4:8).
As we draw near and seek Him, let us believe that He is. For without Faith it is impossible to please Him. (Hebrews 11:6)

Let us remember God's love and provision for the poor, the orphaned, the homeless, the widows, those in prison, those who are persecuted for the Gospel. We, His people, are His hands and feet, to help meet the needs of them. What is He asking of you this year? Is it time to take the step towards adoption? Has he been leading you towards a certain ministry and now is the time to take a step of faith? Is there a special trip you need to take to help clarify direction? Let the Spirit lead you, speak to you, then take a faith step.

The question is do you believe you can TRUST Him? If you absolutely do, then just be open and ready to move. He is faithful and we CAN TRUST Him in every situation we face. Open yourself to whatever He has for you and surrender your Will to His. Let this year be the year of a deeper and closer fellowship with the God who created you.

R.B.

2 comments:

  1. Roger,
    I received a Visa Gift that I am trying to sow to In His hands to meet your dollar for dollar challenge! I have tired a couple times since I properly activated the card, but its not taking it. I am going to keep trying to get the site to take it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I just went through my hubby's pay pal acct and it was accepted. I am just going to give him this card to use at a place in person since it can't be used online like this.

    Lord bless all of our efforts to build your everlasting kingdom!
    Carla

    ReplyDelete